Monday, January 22, 2007

World Religions course online

For World Religions students -- I've built a simple web front page for the course. Visit this link and you should find everything you need ... at least, ideally. I'm still working on it.
Other updates:

  • There's a new page online at the wiki with some notes on last week's discussion.
  • I put the course calendar online as well. You can use this to check upcoming assignments. I'll keep it updated.
  • Did you miss a handout? They're all archived here.
  • Or ... you know you got an email from me, but you can't find it? Those are archived here. This might not work perfectly -- I'm not sure yet -- but it seems like it might be convenient.
Enjoy. Don't forget, you can edit any of the wiki pages as you see fit. The password is "gobears." Don't tell anyone.

No comments: